FREE GIFT WRAPPING ONLINE COURSE: https://courses.shihomasuda.com/p/sakura-cherry-blossom-craft-medley
MASTER THE ART OF GIFT WRAPPING: https://courses.shihomasuda.com/p/your-ultimate-gift-wrapping-guide
🎁Join my FREE online course to learn 3 fun & easy cherry blossom themed gift wrapping projects! https://courses.shihomasuda.com/p/sakura-cherry-blossom-craft-medley
Calla lily is one of the most beautiful and elegant flowers. This video shows how to create a calla lily bouquet from scratch using papers and organza sheer ribbons.
You have come to the right place if you want to make one of a kind gift wrapping package for someone’s special day!
• Decorative Paper (For wrapping a box / Unryu wash paper was used in the video)
• White Paper (For making calla lily petals / Japanese kobo paper was used in the video)
• White or Ivory Color Tissue Paper (For making centers of calla lilies)
• Green Paper (For making calla lily stems / Momi wash green paper was used in the video)
• Gold Glitter
• Organza Sheer Ribbon (For tying a bouquet and making bows / 1.5″ width white & cream organza sheer ribbons were used in the video)
• Foam Brush
• Liquid Glue (Mod Podge was used in the video)
• tesa Permanent Glue Roller (Link to the product page: http://bit.ly/1hXGXmK)
• tesa Clear tape (Clear Eco Tape with Mini Dispenser were used in the video: http://bit.ly/1hXGIIl)
(More tapes from tesa: http://bit.ly/1gGZKmk)
• Flower Template (Create a wide teardrop shape template)
🤗 Join my online gift wrapping courses to learn more techniques!
😃 Facebook Page
🎁 Come join our online gift wrapping community “We❤️Wrapping!” to share ideas, information and stories!
💌 Questions? I would like to hear from you!