Stay Sweet, SUBSCRIBE: http://s.wilton.com/10vmhuv
Learn how to make a tiered cake that’s sturdier than traditional stacked cakes made with dowel rods alone.
How to Stack a Tiered Cake: http://bit.ly/2HIDSaD
Making a tiered wedding cake or large stacked cake can be intimidating, but with the Cake Stacking Construction System, it doesn’t have to be. This new system allows you to easily create a sturdy stacked cake that holds up during travel.
– Center Core Rods: http://s.wilton.com/1ET088s
– Support Rods and Caps: http://s.wilton.com/1H4hQK3
– Perforated Center Cake Boards: http://s.wilton.com/1Rh3Gbh
-Everything you need to know before you stack your cakes: http://s.wilton.com/1JSpCXZ
– Cut a small hole in fondant covered cakes to make it easy for the center core to slide in.
– To determine the number of support straws needed for your individual cake tiers, divide the cake diameter in half.
– Cut support rods 1/16 inch below the cake height, so that the support cap sits flush with the top of the cake.
Want more tips? Subscribe: http://s.wilton.com/10vmhuv ___________________________________________________
Let’s stay in touch!
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL: http://bit.ly/2nexo7w