Watch as DIY bride Tiffany and her grandma show you how to make burlap accents to use with your rustic wedding theme. Simple step-by-step instructions will have you making these DIY wedding decorations in no time!
Items needed: Burlap ribbon, glue dots, scissors
1. Cut burlap ribbon to approximately 24”
2. Fold one corner of the ribbon diagonally
3. Starting at the tip, roll the ribbon onto itself
4. Twist and loop ribbon around the center creating petals using a glue dot on each fold
5. Cut end of ribbon and fluff flower