DIY bride Tiffany and her mom guide you through making a ribbon garland for your rustic wedding. This DIY wedding decoration can be used in a variety of ways with your own rustic wedding theme.
Items needed: Ribbons in Burlap, silver, gold and white, scissors
1. Cut white ribbon the length of the table
2. Measure and cut the gold ribbon to desired length
3. Repeat step 2 with the silver and burlap ribbons
4. Cut about 12 ribbons per foot of garland
5. Loop gold ribbon around the white ribbon followed by the silver and burlap ribbon
6. Repeat step 5 down entire length of the white ribbon