20 Beautiful Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
The timeless trend that works for every bride
Through the decades there has been one style of wedding dress that has remained timeless – the long sleeve wedding dress. Adapted through each style era, long sleeve wedding dresses have been worn by style icons such as: Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, Kate Middleton, Olivia Palermo and Poppy Delevingne. Depending on the dress’s silhouette – and your personal style, of course – wedding dresses with sleeves can range from chic and classic or whimsical and romantic, to fashion forward and contemporary or all out boho. And today, we’ve picked 20 of our favourite long sleeve wedding dresses to inspire your own!
1. This sparkly long sleeve gown by Lee Petra Grebenau is the stuff of dreams.
2. When a wedding dress designer creates her own gown, you know it’s going to be pretty special, and Hayley Paige’s own gown was a glorious long sleeve creation.
3. Silver, sequinned, backless, and high-low – there is not one thing about this long sleeve gown that doesn’t get us excited!
4. This playful, yet sophisticated wedding dress with its high neck and split sleeves is too chic!
5. Real bride Hanli works in fashion, and got involved with the design of this elegant and super stylish long sleeve wedding dress.
6. This lace, cropped-effect dress is sweet, chic, and pretty perfect for an elopement or city hall wedding.
7. Irene’s mum’s vintage wedding dress one of our all time faves – just look at those pretty lace sleeves.
8. Love the long sleeve look but looking for something a little more modern? These bridal separates are the perfect choice for a bride who wants to rock pants on her big day.
9. Sleek, sophisticated and ultra stylish, Audrey’s gown might have been made by Stone Cold Fox, but it also makes her looks like one!
10. Bridal designer Brit of Daughters of Simone was the definition of #bohogoals on her big day.
11. Oh the elegance? We’re getting Grace Kelly vibes with this beautiful Inbal Dror gown.
12. Minimal at the front, bare at the back, this long sleeve wedding dress is perfect for a modern, fashion-forward bride.
13. For a long-sleeve wedding dress with a cool, boho look, opt for crochet textures and eclectic embellishments.
14. Vintage elegance or laid back boho? Mixed lacy textures and long sleeves give this Grace Loves Lace wedding dress a versatile aesthetic to style as your wish.
15. A fitted long sleeve bodice and a trailing voluminous skirt is the perfect silhouette if you want a little fairytale romance on your wedding day.
16. Irish bride Lindsay wore this beautiful sheer sleeve gown for her destination wedding – we are in love!
17. Rue De Seine are always winners for bold, long sleeve wedding dresses, but this sheer pattered gown with a slip underneath is just plain cool.
18. This loose, effortless, breezy gown is a blank canvas for you to accessorise as you please!
19. Long sleeve wedding dresses are the perfect excuse to add a splash of colour to your big day look.
20. Long sleeves don’t have to be fitted, these textured, balloon sleeves make one stylish retro statement.