THIS IS PART 2!!! Click part 1 to start from the beginning.
Hi lovelies!! Welcome back to another episode of Get Wedding Ready with Wura Manola. In this episode I sit down with the leading bridal hair stylist in the UK, Tola Olayanju of Charis Hair. Tola has worked with the likes, of Funke Akindele, Lola OJ and over 300 brides worldwide. She is known for her creative bridal hair styles, a Charis Hair bride definitely stands out from any other bride. Please see below a summary of the video:
– Tola gets inspiration from known hair stylists in Dubai and Russia and right before she creates a masterpiece she goes by how she ‘feels’ the hair should look
– Prepping of the hair according to Tola is the most important part of bridal hair styling. She compares it to architecture; your foundation has to be laid
– Contrary to popular belief, Tola advices against Peruvian and Brazilian weaves for bridal styling. Peruvian is too fine and Brazilian is too coarse
– Tola advices brides to book a creative hairstylist who can make sure they look different from other brides. If you can’t book a creative hair stylist she suggests to get a statement hair piece
– Tola encourages brides to embrace colour in their bridal hair looks. she says colour brings out the beauty of the hair style
– Tola advices to book your bridal hair stylist as soon as you have your wedding date as known bridal hair stylists tend tend to be booked up quickly
– Tola also advices upcoming bridal hair stylists to persevere, she says it is not going to be easy but once you are persistent, consistent and unique you will make it!
To win a wig from Charis hair wig line and also get a 10% discount on Charis Hair’s bridal services follow @charishair @getweddingready & @wuramanola on Instagram and share the short clip video seen on these instagram pages with the hashtag #CharisHairxWuraManola. We will be picking the winners in May and we will be picking a couple of winners so get reposting!
I hope you enjoyed this video and learned a thing or two about bridal hair, I know i certainly did!
Filmed by GTruly Weddings (@gtrulyweddings)
Please do not forget to like, comment and subscribe!
Hope you’re getting wedding ready with ME!
Keep up and follow me
Instagram: @getweddingready & @wuramanola
Facebook: Get Wedding Ready with Wura Manola
If you have any questions please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org